“BOX OF CHOCOLATES” Valentine’s Day Smoothie
- 1.5 cups chocolate almond milk
- A couple leaves of beet greens
- Handful of strawberries (frozen or fresh, I used frozen)
- Handful of raspberries (frozen or fresh, I used frozen)
- Handful of cherries (frozen or fresh, I used frozen)
- 1 TBSP of natural peanut butter
- 1 drop peppermint essential oil (ingestible)
- Splash of pure vanilla extract
- Ice (if you didn’t use frozen fruit)
Blend into a creamy, delicious Box of Chocolates! Garnish with a fresh strawberry. Believe me, you will love this JUST AS MUCH as that heart-shaped box of candy.
Benefits of the “BOX OF CHOCOLATES” Smoothie Ingredients
Beet greens-rich in Vitamin K, rich in Vitamin A, boosts immunity, improves vision, contains all essential amino acids, improves mood and sleep.
Strawberries-eases inflammation, high in fiber, high in Vitamin C, burns stored fat, improves eyesight, lowers risk of heart disease, reduces wrinkles.
Raspberries-rich in dietary fiber and antioxidants, reduces cancer risk, improves cardiovascular health, enhances fertility, improves mood, slows the aging process,
Cherries-decreases inflammation and arthritic pain, fights cancer, eases migraines, aids in sleep, slows the aging process.
Peanut butter-good source of healthy fat, protein, fiber, magnesium, and potassium, boosts energy and keeps you feeling satisfied.
Peppermint essential oil-boosts energy, improves respiration, improves digestive health.
Almond milk-lots of protein, vitamins and minerals, increases energy and lowers cholesterol.
As you can see, this smoothie is gonna give you super powers! Drink responsibly.
1. Using frozen fruit will give the smoothie a thicker, colder texture. Just make sure your frozen fruit has no sugar added. If you use fresh fruit, then add some ice.
2. If you don’t have beet greens, you can use whatever greens you have on hand.
3. If you don’t have doTerra Peppermint Essential Oil, you can use peppermint extract. Just make sure whatever you use is safe to ingest. And, a drop will do ya…seriously.
4. Pretty glass is a definite must!
5. Enjoy with your sweetest family members and friends.
HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY